Sunday, January 4, 2015

Are You Lipstick Dumb?


Are You  Lipstick Dumb?
Leopard Print Lipstick Tattoo

What Is This Lipstick Nonsense?

Hellaaa!!! Hunks and Dolls, today I am going to break into this Lipstick Nonsense….yeah! lipstick nonsense aka vocabs that it very easily and amazingly used by “n” number of bloggers, and to which I completely don’t agree to.
Things I don’t understand about Lipstick:-
Ø Literally all(except me ofcourse) I mean like really, everyone seems to write, say or vlog or blog that their Lipsticks are very moisturizing.
Hello! Lipsticks are meant to give your lips color and not moisturize. No matter how high-end or economical budget your lipstick is, it will never moisturize your lips. It can prevent your lips from drying or feeling itchy or rough to a certain extent but not really.
Lip balms, lip creams, moisturizers, thick creams are manufactured solely to keep your lips moisturized so that your lips remain soft, supple and glowing.
Your lipstick can only add sheen, gloss or feel creamy but not moisturize……..wake up!!!!! LIPSTICK BRIGADE…wake up!!!!
A lipstick can glide on smoothly, be creamy and nor drying but in no sense it can moisturize your lips, if it does then you need to ponder again if what you are using is a lip balm or a lipstick.
CAviar NAils ANd LIps




Ø There is no need to tell you audience how to open a lipstick bullet. Dumbozzzz should know someone who doesn’t know how to open a lipstick will never be interested in it.
Ø Theeeeeeeee….most important thing that I wanna tell all ma ladies is that, once your lipstick breaks from the base it remains damaged forever, and de-poting(which I hate) remains the only option. No matter how fancy a video may be shot on fixing your broken lipstick bullet, it doesn’t help. Believe me beauties, it doesn’t (I have damaged the lipstick more rather than getting it fixed, my super personal experience.) :D

More I come across some lipstick bull***t……to which I totally disagree I will keep appending that to this post, till then do give your eyes a lil read till I hunt for more.

“ Love ya all” J



No comments:

Post a Comment