Thursday, January 15, 2015

Comedies And Tragedies Of A Morning Walker !!!!!!!!!!

Comedies And Tragedies Of A Morning Walker J L  

Comedies and Tragedies








Each one of us might have walked the morning at some point of our lives. Whether your morning walk routine lasted a week or a month you must have come across some significant patterns that gyrated around your morning walk experience. My morning walk took tosses and turns almost every day. New comedies and new tragedies’ cropped up like inevitable pimples every morning.
       To begin with on a lighter note, if I started early then the very sound of my shoes brushing against the side tracks of the tarred road which are rutted and uneven produces the sound of an award winning horror movie background score. Now to tell you, this score not only pumps up your heart rate out of fear on the lonely dark lanes but also alarms the street dogs that rush at your existence without any warning. 

Dogs, from Nowhere


You may never know from where will a mad bad canine will come running to greet you good morning! On your leg…hehehehe…!!!!! For safety reasons I like to carry a stone in my hand that hides in my palm but easily comes to grip when I want one.
Roads in India are filled with dirt and dust while the sides of the roads are either filled with oodles of garbage or heaped with construction materials. 



Construction Material in REsidential Colonies

Especially gravel and cement and miles long iron bars that itself will create hurdles for anyone walking as compared to foreign countries that deliberately spread sand on tracks and create hurdles for the walker to increase stamina and resistance. Sometimes I tell them in my head, why don’t you jog the Indian roads, you can save a fortune by overcoming these natural man made obstacles. :)

Always Busy HighwaysHighways


The dawn road is generally embraced by transport trucks or milkvans. So if you think you have decked up your hair in all its glory then let me tip you off with the truth that your long flowing tresses can anytime swirl up like a nest by the passing truck. Not only will it break the morning silence with the sadakchapp song “TU LAGAWE JAB LIPPEEESTICK, HILELA SARA DISTRICT” but can quickly transform your hairdo to hairWHO with its maddening speed and the dust it will leave in your hair and mouth is certainly not tasty.

A new-fangled trend with dog owners or I should be saying rascality of people who want to own dogs but do not know how to keep one is that, they will leave their dogs out in the open at crack of dawn at the expense of the walkers. Unleashed, totally free to go and bite anyone they see, remains the instinct of these dogs whom the dog owners recklessly leave and go to sleep. Either you are lucky that the dog didn’t bother to target you or you escaped tactfully or all this rubbish leads to a brawl between you and the dog owner that ends with all nonsensical argument by the owner. So either you step out like a thief to save your ass from the dog or you beat the canine up and have a mouthful of fouls in the morning. Choice is yours. 


Dogs and Parks...With TWo Legged Dogs
In nexus to this dog drama, another fascinating fact that has surfaced is people will come roaming in the parks with their dogs without any leash to handle the beast and if they come near you they will stand like retards and instead of handling their dog the first thing that would slip out there nasty mouth would be, “don’t worry, it has been injected ”. I feel like pulling their tongues out right from the core when they say so. What the hell do you mean by that, your dog has been injected so there is no problem, even if it bites you. Asshole, instead of taking the dog by the strap to keep it in limits you are telling the walkers to worry NOT, BECAUSE YOUR DOG HAS BEEN INJECTED. A BIGGER DOG WALKS THE FOUR LEGGED. That’s what I see in the parks if you wish to miss the roads and hit the parks.

 As a girl the tragedies of me being the morning walker is the dark fact that not only I have to keep myself guarded from all the comedies that I just mentioned above but also strictly safeguard the girl in me from the tragedies that have erupted on every news channel and journals. The very sight of a human figure in the dark doesn’t inspire me to deep breathe for health but activates all my senses to be cautious of any forth coming danger. 
Fear OF THe UNKNOWN!!


My heart pounds and body shivers although the exterior of me portrays me as a strong girl who is ready to take on anything. By saying this I do not mean to demean my strength or power but the oscillating thought of any unforeseen danger for a girl surely pendulums in the mind. Such is the reality of a morning walker especially if you are a girl like me. I am not saying that men are crime proof and nothing can happen to them but girls are surely at a much higher risk than men.

As much as I want to keep writing on this, I will end my conversation with you on this topic on an easy breezy note. Till date due to unavailability of toilets, a large part of the uneducated populace still attend their nature’s call on the side of the road, near the bushes, behind the car etc. 

Garbage Heaps on Roadsides
Nature's CAll in PUblic
So, if I am the morning walker, I will clip my nose with my fingers to avoid that toxic smell to enter my lungs. But what bamboozles me is that, half of my way my fingers clips my nose because of the unhygienic release of waste on the road and half of the way to avert the garbage stink, than will I even breathe through my nose in the entire journey? By doing this I am strained from breathing healthy and fresh and thereby half of the purpose of my morning walk gets defeated. The remaining half is directed in being cautious against street and domestic animals and a little bit relief that could have been left is consumed in the fear of the unknown. All this compels my nerves to pump harder and cogitate if a

MORNING WALKER CAN EVER WALK THE WALK AS IT IS MEANT TO BE?????   

No comments:

Post a Comment