Friday, January 9, 2015

THINK WITH ME PLEASE!!

THINK WITH ME PLEASE!!

Thought Process



HOla Hunks and Dolls!!!
 Hella! Hunks and Dolls …..
This will be a quick note with regard to The Critical Eye (Season 1) Episode 2, you can give it some love on this link(http://leoinstyle786.blogspot.in/).

Just wanted all of you to know that my views on videos that do not give any relevant information neither assist the potential buyer in any manner are still a thumbs down for me. However after writing the Episode 2 my views got me thinking a bit.


Points to Ponder

n People who buy when they actually need things and come across products whose information shared will be of use to others definitely don’t come under the scrutiny.
n I am only against that section of the populace who buy just to make haul videos, show-off and compel other people to think less about themselves in terms of being incapable to buy that much. This opinion is based on my research on YouTube comments.  

Your Opinion
 n If you have the moolah, neither me nor anyone has the right to tell you how to use it, but making videos solely for the intention of displaying  unnecessary things not only makes you come across as a mis-utilizer of riches but also the one who spoils the dear digital space on the social media.
n I, as a person would really like to share the things that I have bought with my hard earned money and the things that didn’t serve the purpose, or things that were a brilliant buy with you guyzz, for sure.
n But by partaking that information, I in no way contradict what I opined in my THE CRITICAL EYE SERIES.



Think, Your ThoughtIf you wanna share your opinion in 
regard to this subject or any 
subject is more than WELCOME…………….
Hope to hear from my lovelies sooonnnnnnnn….. 
Coz in End What You Think Matters a lot...


No comments:

Post a Comment