Sunday, September 14, 2014

Leoinstyle786 EATS LIPSTICK!!

Leoinstyle786 EATS LIPSTICK!!



One thing on this earth that I love hoarding, no matter whether I use them or not, for the love of beauty:-
MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION
Its "LIPSTICKs. You name the color and you’ll have it. Pinks the ultimate love of any girl, nude's for the low profile keepers, Bright and popping for the bolds and crazy colors for the weirdo's. 

Yup my darlings, the lipstick makers have everything for all of us. My affection for lipsticks dates back only a year ago when I purchased my first lipstick by Elle 18 and since then there has been no stopping at all. 


Although I am going to review all my lipsticks one after the other like rapid fire, in the beauty wired cosmos of mine, but I just can’t resist myself in telling ya all about my first ever lipsticks that I got from a regular retail shop for 100 bucks each namely: Cinnamon bun and Coral Romance by Elle 18.

First is always first and tugs at the heart fondly, so does my cinnamon bun lipstick. Although I have realized over time that I crave for bright and pop up colors more but the fact that they are so much attention grabbing that they end up being a part of my collection only. It’s just the nudes that pave way to my dresser and then are lucky enough to touch my lips. I make those lipsticks sound so lucky, ain’t  I? ;)

I will be reviewing all my lovelies not for provoking you gals to buy but show you my care and devotion for my lippiezzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment